Thank you for visiting CLAREX / Nitto Jushi Kogyo website. This website is managed and operated by Nitto Jushi Kogyo Co., Ltd. In order for safe, secure, and proper use of our website, we would like to ask you to read and agree with the following terms and conditions before using our website.
We may change/modify the contents of the terms and conditions without prior notice to customers/visitors. Website visitor should always check and confirm the latest information before using our website.
1Copyrights and Trademarks
The copyrights for all information and content appearing on this website including text, data, graphics, animation, sound, etc. are the property of Nitto Jushi Kogyo Co., Ltd and protected by law. All logos, product names, and other relative names are the trademarks and the registered trademarks of Nitto Jushi Kogyo Co., Ltd. Any use of content found on this website without the expressed written consent of the Nitto Jushi Kogyo Co., Ltd. beforehand is strictly prohibited, excluding non-profit personal use and other use as permitted by the related laws and regulations.
2Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- In regards to the content provided through this website (the "Content"), we strive to provide the most current and the most relative information to its users at all times. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, security, or applicability of the Content in any way.
- Website visitor and user shall be liable for any use of our website. Nitto Jushi Kogyo Co., Ltd. and any person who involved the creation and publication of our website shall not be liable for any damages arising out from the access to our website including direct or indirect damage to your computer and/or network system.
- We reserve the right to change and/or delete the structure, URL, and/or Content of this website at any time with no prior notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or stopped at any time without prior notice. We shall not be liable for any damages arising out of any change and/or suspension of the website.
- When you link our website to other website, please check and confirm the Terms and Condition of linked website first. We shall not be liable for any damages arising out of using linked site.
3Linking to the Website
Please read and observe following terms when you link our website to other website or media including magazines, books, or any publication.
- Please contact us by phone or email when you wish to link our website.
- It is prohibited to quote and/or post some or all information on our website without our prior approval.
- Please note that our URL may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
- We shall not be liable for any damage or trouble related to link settings, and will not accept any claim, complaint, and request for compensation.
4Environment of Use
For best results when using the Website, it is recommended that you observe the system requirements listed below. Viewing the Website on a system that falls below the minimum requirements, or depending on the browser settings on a system that meets the requirements, the Website may not be usable, or may not display correctly.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11（Windows）
- Mozilla Firefox or higher（Windows/Macintosh/iOS/Android）
- Google Chrome or higher（Windows/Macintosh/iOS/Android）
- Safari or higher（Windows/Macintosh/iOS）
About SSL encrypted communication
This site uses SSL encrypted communication by DigiCert SSL server certification in order to prove security and protect privacy. Click the DigiCert site sticker below to see the server certificate verification results.
This site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted communication to improve the security level. To browse the site, your browser must support 128-bit SSL.
How to open and view the PDF files
Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems Inc. needs to be installed on your computer for viewing and printing the PDF files.
Please click on the Adobe Reader icon below for free download.
5Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Use of this website and the interpretation and the application of this site policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Japan unless otherwise specified. All controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to this site shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court of Japan as the court of first instance unless otherwise specified.
6Inquiries about our website
If you have any questions or inquiries about this website, please send us your message from Contact form.