We propose a variety of customized products.
"Cell-Cast sheeting method" and "CLAREX Technology Platform" make it possible to propose variety of optically valued products.
CLAREX Cell-Cast Sheeting Method
Introducing the Cell-Cast Sheeting Method and its features.
Advantages and disadvantages comparing to other sheeting method like Extrusion method can also be found.
Features of Optical Grade Cell-Cast Acrylic Sheet
There are mainly 2 methods of producing PMMA sheet which is Cell-Casting and Extrusion method. And CLAREX / Nitto Jushi Kogyo Co., Ltd. adopts Cell-Casting method.
Production Method of PMMA Sheet (Cell-Casting)
General Comparison of Sheeting Method (Extrusion vs. Cell-Casting Method)
Here explains what is Cell-Casting method and its features, and advantages comparing to Extrusion method.
|Cell-Casting Method||Cast "Liquid MMA" directly into Cell-Mold. (Batch Process)
⇒ Suitable for High-Mix/Low-Volume Production.
|Extrusion Method||Put "PMMA Pellet" into the extruder and make it flat sheet. (Continuous Process)
⇒ Suitable for Low-Mix/High-Volume Production.
CLAREX Technology Platform
We customize or develop many customer requested products by combining our original Technology Platform described below.
5 basic technologies
- Optical Design … (Ref: CLAREX Contrast Enhancement Technology)
- Spectrum Control：UV / NIR / Laser Scanner Filter etc.
- Light Distribution：HSOT LightGuide / Projection Screen etc.
- Polymer Design
- Heat Resistant PMMA / Low moisture absorption PMMA etc.
- CLAREX Precision Sheet : 0.2mm～5.0mm
- CLAREX General Sheet : 2.0mm～130mm
- Glass-like Ultra-Smooth Surface.
- One-Side Non-Glare (Matt)
- Both-Sides Non-Glare (Matt)
- You can choose different Non-Glare texture on one sheet.
- Hard Coating / Scratch Resistant Coating (6H or over)
- Anti-Reflection (AR) Coating / Mirror Coating
- ITO Coating / EMI Shield
- Anti-Bacteria (AB) Coating
- Anti-Fingerprint Coating / Anti-Smudge Coating
- IR-Cut Coating
- Cutting & NC routing (90°/ V ditch / mirror surface / etc.)
- Printing (Silk Screen / etc.)
- Mold Processing (Heat Bending / Blow / Press / etc.)
- Lamination (UV / Heat / etc.)
If you have any inquiries or requests, please contact us.